You may send me an appointment and book a guided tour of:
1. ASB's Virtual Learning Commons
2. Help students locate resources using ASB's databases for Sciences, Social Studies and Language Arts
3. Support student learning by making optimum use of Google Search/Google Scholar
4. Help students locate and use our ebook and audiobook collection..
5. Help with Paraphrasing, Evaluating Resources, Remix, Reuse Copyrighted Material and understand the importance of a digital footprint.
6. Support Information Fluency Skills and help use information effectively and foster responsible digital citizenship. Here are some Digital Citizenship Resources.
I'm Heeru Bhojwani, Information Curator & Coach/ Librarian at the American School of Bombay. I appreciate the value of teamwork and collaboration to foster learning. I believe that education is the only important element in raising the bar of human existence and quality of life. In an evolving role of a librarian, I understand that strong work ethics, flexibility and enthusiasm are keys to the success of our evolving new role of a librarian in the web 3.0 or 4.0 world. Through this blog I intend to share my thoughts, views or tools that I come across in my journey